SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Riverbed®, The Digital Performance Company™, today announced the availability of the Riverbed Certified Performance Engineering (RCPE) Program designed for all IT professionals — from technical staff to leadership to CXO — involved in managing digital performance across end-user experience, applications, networks, infrastructure, support desk and operations.
LinkedIn: Riverbed Launches First Certified Performance Engineering Program For Digital Performance: https://rvbd.ly/2O4T0Pu
The RCPE program focuses on building career skill sets and capabilities in digital performance to enable significant business results and outcomes across different roles in an organization and at differing levels of technical experience. The program delivers a solution-oriented approach on the principles and capabilities of digital performance engineering and management by leveraging a combination of eLearning, instructor-led classes, and hands-on labs that replicate real world scenarios.
“The new Riverbed Certified Performance Engineering (RCPE) Program is a first of its kind training curriculum that teaches career-based skills and capabilities in digital performance. It fills a serious gap in the industry for much needed experts to deliver high-performing applications, networks and infrastructure as companies increasingly look to digital services to improve business value,” said Dan Smoot, Chief Customer Officer at Riverbed. “The program is part of our larger customer success and partner strategy that when put into practice, enable significant business results and outcomes. Our goal is to build expertise that takes advantage of long term and successful digital performance management strategies that solve the challenges of the modern day enterprise.”
The framework of the RCPE program covers the full spectrum of the digital performance engineering and management domain and provides breadth and depth. It consists of five specialization tracks:
- End User Experience & Application Visibility
- Network & Infrastructure Visibility
- WAN Optimization
- SD-WAN Network Configuration
- Virtualization & Storage
For each specialization track of the RCPE program, there are four levels of learning depth:
- RCPE Performance Foundations: Designed for all IT professionals and managers including CXXs, and leadership and technical staff. This is a self-paced online training.
- RCPE Associate: Designed for a wide range of IT professionals for maintaining and supporting digital performance solutions including architects, engineers, technical sales, consultants, support staff and operators. These courses are self-paced online training.
- RCPE Professional: Designed for IT professionals specializing in designing, implementing and managing digital services including architects, engineers, consultants, support staff and operations. These courses are instructor led and correspond with an RCPE Professional Certification.
- RCPE Expert: Designed for IT professionals responsible for the overall delivery of important digital services critical for driving and maximizing value for businesses. These courses are instructor led and correspond with an RCPE Expert Certification.
For more information on RCPE and to register, please visit the following:
- Customers and all other Digital Performance Professionals should visit the RCPE enrollment page
- Riverbed Partners should visit the Riverbed Partner Learning Portal
Riverbed®, The Digital Performance Company™, enables organizations to maximize digital performance across every aspect of their business, allowing customers to rethink possible. Riverbed’s unified and integrated Digital Performance Platform™ brings together a powerful combination of Digital Experience, Cloud Networking and Cloud Edge solutions that provides a modern IT architecture for the digital enterprise, delivering new levels of operational agility and dramatically accelerating business performance and outcomes. At more than $1 billion in annual revenue, Riverbed’s 30,000+ customers include 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100. Learn more at riverbed.com.
Riverbed and any Riverbed product or service name or logo used herein are trademarks of Riverbed Technology, Inc. All other trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.