DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Intumescent Coatings Market by Type (Thin-Film, Thick Film), Substrates (Structural Steel & Cast Iron, Wood), Application Technique (Spray, Brush & Roller), End-use Industry (Building & Construction, Industrial), and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The intumescent coatings market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 900.1 million in 2018 to USD 1,110.0 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2018 to 2023. The intumescent coatings market is segmented by type, substrate, application technique, end-use industry, and region.
By type, the thin-film intumescent coatings segment is projected to lead the intumescent coatings market during the forecast period, in terms of value. Thin-film intumescent coatings are the most preferred type used in the building & construction industry for passive fire protection against cellulosic fires.
By substrate, the structural steel & cast iron segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2018 and 2023. The high growth of this segment is attributed to the increase in building & construction activities that use steel.
- Increasing Awareness, Regulations, and Emphasis on Safety Measures
- Increasing Preference for Lightweight Materials in the Building & Construction Industry
- Use of Low Cost Alternatives and Lack of Awareness in Developing Economies
- Increasing Urbanization and Growing Building & Construction Industry
- Concerns Related to the Coating Application and Durability
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Intumescent Coatings Market, By Type
7 Intumescent Coatings Market, By Substrate
8 Intumescent Coatings Market, By Application Technique
9 Intumescent Coatings Market, By End-Use Industry
10 Intumescent Coatings Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Promat International
- Kansai Paint
- Teknos Group
- Sika AG
- BASF SE
- Contego International Inc.
- Isolatek International
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
- Intumescent Systems Ltd. (Envirograf)
- Albi Manufacturing
- Arabian Vermiculite Industries
- Bollom Fire Protection
- No-Burn Inc.
- SKK Pte. Ltd.
- Demilec USA Inc.
- Monarch Industrial Products (I) Pvt Ltd.
- Gangotri Hi-Tech Coatings
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xhgtr/intumescent?w=4