The importance of military unmanned aerial system (UAS) continues to grow as combatant commanders have become accustomed to receiving 24/7 battlefield surveillance and will continue demanding more as adversaries become better equipped and more technologically advanced. UAS operations have become an integral part of the war-fighting capability of the United States and the reliance on these systems, in all domains, will only increase.
The total Department of Defense (DoD) budget request in the 2019 President's Budget (PB) was $617 billion plus $69 billion for overseas contingency operations (OCO) funding. UAS funding through 2023 is forecast to experience a relatively flat 2.7% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) but will easily exceed $6 billion, or approximately 1% of all military spending. This research service provides a macro view of the planned funding, recent spending, and the future trends expected in the DoD UAS market.
The total DoD UAS market size is based on the requested PB and the market share is based on contract data derived from the US government's Federal Procurement Database System (FPDS).
This study also contains an evaluation of significant growth opportunities within the DoD UAS market based on trends and supported by a collection of market insights. Strategic imperatives, for executives to consider when deciding whether to act on the listed growth opportunities, are highlighted as well. Finally, three far reaching predictions are provided concerning the DoD UAS market and how it might change, or evolve, 15 to 30 years from now. This document is essential to any defense company that offers UAS platforms, support, or services as well as to any company interested in entering the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints - Total DoD UAS Market
4. Forecasts And Trends - Total DoD UAS Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total DoD UAS Market
6. Companies To Action And Growth Opportunities
7. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on The DoD UAS Industry
8. Group 5/Hale Segment Breakdown
9. Group 4/Male Segment Breakdown
10. Group 3/Tactical Segment Breakdown
11. Group 2/SUAS Segment Breakdown
12. Group 1/MUAS Segment Breakdown
13. Targets Segment Breakdown
14. Tethered Aerostats And UAS Segment Breakdown
15. UAS Sensors/Subsystems Segment Breakdown
16. UAS Support/UGCS Breakdown
17. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5v5vzl/us_dod_uas_market?w=4