DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Superfoods Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global superfoods market is expected to register a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period 2018 to 2023. Manufacturers are introducing formulations or products with superfood ingredients as blends.
- Increasing Health Consciousness Among Consumers to Drive the Superfoods Market
- Trend of Healthy Hydration Owes its Success to the Growing Awareness towards Fermented Drinks
- Superfoods Emerged as an Increasingly Significant Category of Health Food Products in US
Major Market Developments
- SuperEats, the high protein, low carb, vegan snack company is to introduce product featuring the Sacha Inchi seed along with pea protein. Sacha Inchi seed is a significant source of omega-3 fatty acids and protein.
- ApaxBrands introduced a USDA-certified organic supplement line called FeelGood Organic Superfoods that not only features organic ingredients, but also capsule containing those ingredients.
Key Topics Covered
2. Superfoods Market Insights
3. Superfoods Market Dynamics
4. Superfoods Market Segmentation & Analysis
5. Superfoods Market Regional Segmentation & Analysis
6. Superfoods Market Competitive Landscape
7. Superfoods Market Company Profiles
- APAX Inc.
- Bulk Superfoods
- Impact Foods
- Natures Superfoods LLP
- OMG Superfoods
- Suncore Foods
- Superfood & Company
- The Green Labs LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zlq6cb/global_superfoods?w=4