DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Material Innovations in Organic Photovoltaics, Wastewater Treatment, Non-halogenated Flame Retardants, and Selective Adsorbents" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This issue of High-Tech Materials TOE profiles materials innovations in photovoltaics, nuclear, flame retardant, adsorbents, and oil and gas industries.
The innovations include development of high performance semi-transparent organic photovoltaics, a cost-effective adsorbent for uranium extraction, halogen-free polymeric flame retardant, a multi-functional aerogel, and a highly selective adsorbent for sulfur compounds.
Key Topics Covered
1. Dual-function Semi-transparent Organic Photovoltaics for Power Generation and Heat Insulation in Window Applications
2. Cost-effective Acrylic Fiber as Adsorbent to Extract Uranium from Sea Water
3. High Cost Performance Halogen-free Flame Retardant Polyester Films
4. Multi-functional Polyvinylpolydimethylsiloxane-based Aerogels with High Flexibility
5. Highly Selective Adsorbent for Complex Sulfur Compounds Removal in Gaseous Flow Streams
6. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vrs3pr/2018_material?w=4