DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Business Analytics Market - Segmented by Software, Deployment Model, End-User (Energy and Power, Education, Government, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, Manufacturing, Retail), and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Business Analytics Market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The rate of production of data from user devices, like mobiles, tablets, and laptops is growing exponentially in line with the growth in the major end-user segments; trends, like online shopping, data from kiosks at malls and fuel stations are also growing due to increase in the purchasing power of consumers.
This has led to huge amounts of data to be processed for businesses to understand user behavior and make customized products to gain market share and value.
- Increased Emphasis on Gaining Insights into Consumer Behavior is the Major Driver for the Market
- Cloud Segment is Expected to Have the Highest CAGR
- North America is Expected to Have the Largest Market Share
Notable Developments in the Market
- Incorta partnered with Business Analytics consulting firm Edgewater Ranzal. With this partnership, Incorta is expected to provide better customer services for customers using Direct Data Mapping platform.
- CaliberMind raised USD 3.2 million in a Series Seed round of financing led by Newark Venture Partners & Buran VC.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- Microsoft Corporation
- Tibco Software Inc.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Microstrategy Incorporated
- QLIK Technologies Inc.
- Tableau Software Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Business Analytics Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of the Business Analytics Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k4l56h/business?w=4