RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Syncfusion, Inc., the developer solutions company of choice, announced today the availability of Essential Studio 2018 Volume 3, its third major release of the year. Highlights include the addition of the highly requested TreeView to better organize information and TextInputLayout controls for Xamarin, a PivotGrid data visualization control for JS2 that can be dynamically managed, and a new JS2 progress button that provides operational progress display.
While all of the additions to this release are significant, the new PivotGrid control for JS2 demonstrates the full scope of Syncfusion’s drive to improve. Conditional formatting allows users to create grids that apply aesthetic changes based on user-defined criteria, making it easier to visually convey information than ever before. Virtual scrolling lets even vast data sets be easily navigable both horizontally and vertically. Finally, label and value filters allow anyone to sort through data as simply as they would an Excel sheet.
“We do not believe it is enough simply to offer controls and features that reflect industry trends, we must also listen to the developers who are guiding those trends,” said Daniel Jebaraj, vice president of Syncfusion. “Current users will find that Volume 3 reflects their specific needs, and new users will benefit from improvements that have been guided by their peers.” Additional highlights in 2018 Volume 3 include:
- Greatly enhance Xamarin applications with all new doughnut charts and histograms.
- Xamarin applications can now process digitally signed PDF documents, providing a visualization to make it easier to identify validated signatures.
Essential JS2 has received a number of UI control-related updates,
- Implement any kind of navigation in your web applications with a new menu control that supports data binding, templates, multilevel nesting, and horizontal and vertical orientation.
- Your web applications can display rich progress updates with an all new progress button control.
- Add rich document editing support complete with tables with the updated RichTextEditor control.
- Add drag-and-drop scheduling to your web applications with the updated Scheduler control.
- Easily add dark themes to your web application with new themes published in Syncfusion Theme Studio.
- Web applications can show off data in additional ways with the new Pareto chart type and bubble tile visualization for the Heatmap control.
- Easily add Excel-like pivoting to your web applications. Now complete with virtual scrolling and conditional formatting.
- Windows Forms applications will look sharp on high resolution devices thanks to updated high-DPI support for most controls.
A complete list of what’s new can be found on the Syncfusion website. Current Syncfusion license holders can download the 2018 Volume 3 release now by logging in to their account. Those interested in trying out Essential Studio can download a free 30-day trial.
About Syncfusion, Inc.
Syncfusion is the enterprise technology partner of choice for software development, delivering a broad range of web, mobile, and desktop controls coupled with a service-oriented approach throughout the entire application lifecycle. Syncfusion has established itself as the trusted partner worldwide for use in mission-critical applications. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., Syncfusion has more than 12,000 customers, including large financial institutions, Fortune 100 companies, and global IT consultancies.