NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PrimeAlpha, LLC (“PrimeAlpha”), the leading technology platform for connecting alternative asset managers and allocators based on both quantitative and qualitative factors, this month held its first roundtable event in New York City for emerging hedge fund managers and allocators. The roundtable included five presentations from chief investment officers and portfolio managers presenting their best ideas in the current environment, including:
- Jeffrey Pierce of Snow Park Capital Partners kicked off by speaking about the long/short opportunities in public real estate – specifically the unique opportunity in Australia.
- James Rasteh of Coast Capital Management spoke about opportunities in the gold mining sector.
- Paul Lucek of Ridgedale Advisors spoke about convergent and divergent themes in quantitative trading.
- Jeffrey Edelman of Pavadi Capital spoke on healthcare and the opportunity set in Medicare and Medicaid.
- Lastly, John Wollen of Waterwheel Capital Management spoke about the current opportunity in Greece.
“As PrimeAlpha continues evolving its high-tech and high-touch offering, we are committed to drawing on our data and technology to connect managers with both institutions and qualified individuals in these types of intimate settings,” said Amanda Jogia, Chief Executive Officer of PrimeAlpha. “We are very excited about the ability to use modern analytics to put relevant alternative investment opportunities in front of allocators, ranging from family offices to endowments to pensions.”
Jeffrey Pierce, Managing Partner of Snow Park, added: “PrimeAlpha is not only a great technology platform, but it is disrupting the cap intro field. This month’s roundtable offered a great forum for managers, like Snow Park, to discuss specialty strategies with a relevant and engaged audience.”
Detail on future roundtable events will be sent to platform subscribers once it becomes available.
Based in New York City, PrimeAlpha is the leading technology platform for connecting alternative asset managers and allocators based on both quantitative and qualitative factors. PrimeAlpha was built by industry practitioners to improve the outdated, time-consuming, and incomplete investor due-diligence and marketing processes using technology. We draw on proprietary analytics and data analysis to generate connections that help investors discover differentiated opportunities. Learn more at www.primealpha.com or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.