DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market - Segmented by Component, Type of Management and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) market is expected to register a CAGR of approximately 13% during 2018-2023.
The world's older population continues to grow at an unprecedented rate.
With rapid increase in geriatric population, there is a growing need for healthcare and medical services in hospitals. The global increase in the geriatric population could lead to consequences, such as greater incidences of chronic and life-threatening diseases.
As the aging population creates an increase in health-related issues, especially the cardiovascular and neurological diseases, the hospitalization of the patients is also expected to rise. This hospitalization may lead to some sort of surgeries which requires ICU and this is expected to drive the Tele Intensive care unit market.
Other factors which are driving the Tele Intensive care unit market is increasing demand for remote patient monitoring.
- Increasing Geriatric Population to Boost the Market
- High Cost of Treatment and Expensive Set-Up to Restrain Growth of the Market
- North America to Dominate the Market
Major Market Developments
- Advanced ICU Care launches Remote Telemetry Services with Adventist Health System.
- Advanced ICU care
- Banner Health
- InTouch Technologies Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips
- SOC Telemed
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market Overview
6. Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
7. Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market Segmentation
8. Key Players and Competitive Landscape
9. Future of the Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2q8lhf/global?w=4