DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Enterprise Communication Infrastructure Market - Segmented, by Type (Hardware, Software, Services), Application, End-user Vertical, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Enterprise Communication Infrastructure market is expected to register a CAGR of 17.53% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
- Retail Sector is Expected to Grow With a Significant Rate
- Asia-Pacific to Grow with Highest CAGR Owing to Proliferating Services Sector
Major Market Developments
- Dialpad, the cloud business communications announced in July'18 that it raised USD 50 million in Series D funding, led by ICONIQ Capital. The other existing investors are Andreessen Horowitz, Amasia, Scale Venture Partners, Section 32, and Work-Bench.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Orange S.A.
- Avaya Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- Verizon Communications
- DXC Technology
- NEC Corporation
- 88 Inc.
- Mitel Network Corporation
- AT&T Corporation
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Access Control Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Landscape - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Enterprise Communication Infrastructure Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pq9spw/global_enterprise?w=4