DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Morocco - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in Morocco's telecommunications market. The report analyses the fixed-line, mobile and broadband sectors.
Morocco retains one of the most advanced telecommunications markets in Africa. The part-privatised incumbent telco Maroc Telecom remains the dominant player in the fixed-line sector though has effective competition in the mobile sector. A key regional player, Orange Group, entered the market through the acquisition of a major stake in the telco MDI Telecom, which has since been rebranded as Orange Morocco.
- Maroc Telecom expands FttP service, launches subscription VoD service;
- MNP process amended to hasten number portings;
- Inwi launches 4.5G services offering data at up to 1Gb/s;
- Central Bank expecting full m-payment services by end-2018;
- New SIM card registration regulations take effect;
- Government progresses with several key telecom projects;
- Maroc Digital 2020 strategy takes shape;
- Amendment to Telecommunications Act aimed at giving greater powers to the regulator;
- National Broadband Plan to 2022 extending reach of services
- Regulator endeavours to enforce LLU tariffs and access to Maroc Telecom's broadband infrastructure;
- Poste Maroc signs e-commerce agreement with China Post;
- Report updates include the regulator's market data to December 2017, telcos' operating data to Q2 2018, recent market developments.
- INWI (Wana, Maroc Connect)
- Maroc Telecom (Menara, IAM)
- Morocco Trade and Development Services (MTDS)
- Orange Morocco (MDI Telecom)
1. Key Statistics
2. Telecommunications Market
3. Regulatory Environment
4. Fixed Network Operators
5. Telecommunications Infrastructure
6. Broadband Market
7. Digital Economy
8. Digital Media
9. Mobile Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wtfhlm/telecoms_mobile?w=4