DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Algeria - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers Algeria's fixed-line telecom market, including developments in infrastructure and government efforts to extend services nationally.
The report also reviews the fixed broadband market, providing key statistics, profiles of the major players, and broadband subscriber forecasts.
In addition, the report covers the mobile sector, including analyses on operator strategies and recent spectrum licensing, as well as profiles of the major players, an assessment of their operating and financial performance, and subscriber forecasts.
- GSM-R system extended along a 418km rail line;
- Regulator allows network operators to extend LTE services to additional provinces;
- Finance Law increases tax on voice and data services;
- Algerie Telecom contracts Huawei to build a national fibre network benefiting one million customers;
- African Development Bank (ADB) finances the Trans-Saharan fiber-optic backbone project (SDR);
- New Code of Posts and Electronic Communications legislation providing for local loop unbundling;
- Orval cable system linking Oran with Valencia completed;
- Algerian Space Agency launches Algeria's first telecommunications satellite;
- Mobilis extends use of network for remote electricity meter reading, contracts Huawei as partner for its network migration to 5G;
- Satellite-based tele-medicine network to be extended to more than 4,000 health centres;
- Report update includes the regulator's market data for 2017; telcos' operating and financial data to Q2 2018; recent market developments.
- Algerie Telecom (Mobilis)
- Algrie Tlcom
- Optimum Telecom Algerie (Djezzy)
- Smart link Communication
- Swan Informatique
- Wataniya Telecom (Nedjema, Ooredoo)
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Statistics
2. Telecommunications Market
3. Regulatory Environment
4. Fixed Network Operators
5. Telecommunications Infrastructure
6. Broadband Market
7. Digital Economy
8. Mobile Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q6d3dj/telecoms_mobile?w=4