DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Helicopter Blades Market - Segmented by Application (Commercial, Military) and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- 3D Printing Technology is Driving the Market
- Growing Demand from the Military Sector
- Growing Demand from the United States
Major Market Developments
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corp. has received a USD 37.6 million contract from the US Department of Defense for the refurbishment and overhaul of 381 UH-60 tail rotor blades. The entire work is expected to be completed by the end of March 2019.
- Kaman Corporation announced that its Aerosystems division (Kaman) has been awarded an extension to its current contract with Bell Helicopter for military rotor blade components for the Bell UH-1Y and AH-1Z helicopters. This five-year follow-on contract IS expected to be valued at more than USD 25 million.
- Kaman Corporation
- Ducommun Incorporated
- The Boeing Company
- Carson Helicopters Inc.
- Airbus SE
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)
- The Robinson Helicopter Company
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Eagle Aviation Technologies LLC
- Van Horn Aviation
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Helicopters Blades Market, by Application
6. Helicopter Blades Market, by Geography
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
9. Future Market Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93q6h2/global_helicopter?w=4