DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Norway - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in Norway's telecommunications market. The report analyses the fixed-line, mobile and broadband sectors.
This report introduces Norway's telecom market, providing statistics and an overview of the regulatory environment, the fixed network operators and their services, and telecom infrastructure. The report also profiles the fixed and wireless broadband operators and assesses developments in related technologies such as Broadband Powerline, wireless broadband, and internet via satellite.
In addition, the report covers the mobile voice and data markets, providing statistics on the main operators, a review of the key regulatory issues, and a snapshot of the consumer market for services such as SMS, mobile TV and mobile broadband.
- Telia Company acquires Get and TDC Norway;
- Telenor exits central European markets;
- Regulator recommends measures to reduce dependence on Telenor's network;
- Telenor undergoes an organisational restructure; sells its Central and Eastern European businesses;
- Telenor to phase out PSTN infrastructure by 2025;
- Smart grid updates;
- Telenor lays submarine cable in the Lofoten Islands;
- Telenor and NextGenTel pursue G.fast technology;
- Municipalities access EU-funded public Wi-Fi scheme;
- Regulator makes progress in 700MHz and 2.1GHz licensing scheduled for 2019;
- Telenor Group assigned to manage a major European 5G project sets up a second IoT lab;
- Telia Norway and Telenor secure 900MHz spectrum in May 2018 auction;
- Telenor partners with Huawei to trial 5G technologies;
- Telia achieves speeds of 1Gb/s on its LTE infrastructure;
- Telenor looks to VoLTE as it aims to close its 2G and 3G networks by 2025
- Report update includes the regulator's market data to December 2017, telcos' operating and financial data to Q2 2018, recent market developments.
- Mobile Norway
- Nordisk Mobiltelefon
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rf37v/norway_telecoms?w=4