DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Energy and Utility Analytics Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecast by Type, by Service, by Deployment Model by Application and by Verticals" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Energy and utility analytics market is expected to grow US$ 5,713.3 Mn by 2025 from US$ 2,260.0 Mn in 2017.
Globally evolving living standards amid the rapidly expanding population worldwide are expected to increase the energy usage and dependency on energy and utility resources, and owing to this the global energy demand in the coming 10 years is projected to increase by approximately 15-18%.
This explosion in the energy and utility demand is also expected to bring several fundamental transformations, where alterations related to low carbon emission targets, regulatory landscape, low commodity prices, an uptick in industry consolidation and generation of affordable and more competitive renewables would procure the chief attention. While energy and utility sector is growing in terms of reinvention and adaption of a dynamic environment, it also provides a promising outlook for innovation and growth opportunities for analytics solution and services adoption.
The key trend which will predominantly affect the energy and utility analytics market in the coming year is data sharing among the energy and utility network. The emergence of data sharing is expected to generate adoption opportunities for analytical solutions such as, robust demand response networks, supply chain optimization and other programs that would make a significant contribution to the growth in areas such as smart cities. Although the data sharing is at present limited to only certain developed economies of the world, the trend is expected to spur in the near future.
Key Industry Dynamics
Key Market Drivers
- Advanced Decision Making Capabilities Offered by Analytics Solutions
- Enhanced Customer Service Capabilities
- Increasingly Complicating Oil & Gas Industry to Drive the Demand for Robust Analytical Solutions
Key Market Restraints
- High Capital Expenditure Value
Key Market opportunities
- Increasing Infrastructure Development and Smart Cities
- Data Sharing Will Be a Widespread Trend
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Energy & Utility Analytics Market Landscape
4. Key Industry Dynamics
5. Energy & Utility Analytics Market - Global
6. Global Energy & Utility Analytics Market Analysis - by Type
7. Global Energy & Utility Analytics Market Analysis - by Services
8. Global Energy & Utility Analytics Market Analysis - by Deployment Model
9. Global Energy & Utility Analytics Market Analysis - Application
10. Global Energy & Utility Analytics Market - Geographical Analysis
11. Industry Landscape
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Global Energy & Utility Analytics Market - Key Company Profiles
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Buildingiq, Inc.
- Capgemini SE
- Energysavvy Inc.
- Infosys limited
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Wegowise, Inc.
- Wipro Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nw3flg/5_7_bn_energy?w=4