DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Microturbines Market - by Power Rating, Application, End User, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global microturbines market was 157.9 million USD in 2017 and will reach 269.5 million USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 9.32% during the period.
The need for a greater number of sources supporting low emission power generation is a key factor for growth of the market. The ability of microturbine systems to operate on multiple fuels is driving the market. The high efficiency, low carbon emission characteristics of natural gas-fired power plants are driving the market for microturbines globally. On the other hand, fluctuating oil prices may hamper the market growth.
North America is leading the market due to government support and stringent environmental regulations for power generation. Asia-Pacific will be the fastest growing region owing to growing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles. Germany, UK, and Russia contributed significantly in the market due to stringent environmental regulations.
Industry Trends & Updates
- First-fire has been achieved at NET Power's supercritical carbon dioxide (sCO2) power plant - a test facility in La Porte, Texas, to demonstrate the potentially revolutionary natural gas - fueled Allam Cycle.
- Ansaldo Energia
- Toyota Turbine
- and more...
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Microturbines Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Power Rating
6. Global Microturbines Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7. Global Microturbines Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by End User
8. Global Microturbines Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
11. Industry Structure
12. Global Microturbines Market - The Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sbbcq8/global?w=4.