DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Gypsum Board Market - Segmented by Type, Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The gypsum board market is estimated to witness a moderate growth during the forecast period, 2018-2023. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the largest and fastest growing market for gypsum board during the forecast period, owing to the rapidly increasing construction activities in the region.
Gypsum boards offer several advantages in the construction sector such as sound isolation, durability, fire resistance and ease of installation. Gypsum board serves as an excellent fire-resistive building material, mostly used in interior finishes. It also prevents the transfer of unwanted sounds to the adjoining areas in a building.
Owing to such properties offered by gypsum boards, the demand for it has witnessed a growth in the past few years. With the rapid growth of construction sector, the demand for gypsum board is likely to grow, in turn driving the market during the forecast period.
- Gebr. Knauf KG, the parent company of the German based Knauf Group, and USG Corp. (USG) announced a definitive agreement pursuant to which Knauf will acquire all of the outstanding shares of USG in a transaction valued at approximately $7.0 billion.
Major players include CGC Inc., Gypsum Factory, LafargeHolcim, Saint-Gobain, VOLMA and BGC Plasterboard, among others.
Gypsum Board Market Drivers
- Rapid Growth of Construction Sector in Emerging Economies of Asia-Pacific
- Repair Activities in Developed Nations
Gypsum Board Market Restraints
- Prone to Water Damage
Gypsum Board Market Opportunities
- Increasing Investments in the Construction Sector
- Rising Demand for Residential Buildings
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Gypsum Board Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Growth, and Forecast)
7. Gypsum Board Market Competitive Landscape
8. Gypsum Board Market Company Profiles
- American Gypsum
- BGC Plasterboard
- CGC Inc.
- China National Building Material Company Limited
- Chiyoda Ute Co. Ltd.
- CONTINENTAL BUILDING PRODUCTS
- Everest Industries Limited
- Global Gypsum Board Co LLC
- Gypsum Factory
- Jason plasterboard Co. Ltd.
- PABCO Building Products LLC.
- Qatari Gypsum
- Shri Giriraj Trading Co..
- USG Zawawi Drywall LLC SFZ
- USG Corporation
- VANS Gypsum Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cks29b/global_gypsum?w=4