DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Sports Nutrition Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The major drivers augmenting the growth of Europe sports nutrition market are the growing geriatric population and rising healthcare costs in Europe. The demand for natural ingredients in sports nutrition products is increasing. In Europe, the use of alternative medicines and particular food supplements continues to increase significantly.
Europe sports nutrition consumers are demanding plant-based products in line with vegetarian or vegan diets. However, whey protein powder is still the most popular sports nutrition product, being the core ingredient in more than 50% of the products in Europe.
Moreover, vendors often position these products as meal replacement options, making them more attractive.
Key Developments in the Market
- Nutrend DS announced the launch of its new product Magneslife strong. This product has a high content of Magnesium, targeting athletes.
Key Topics Covered
2. Europe Sports Nutrition Market Insights
3. Europe Sports Nutrition Market Dynamics
4. Europe Sports Nutrition Market Segmentation
5. Sports Nutrition Market Regional Segmentation and Analysis
6. Europe Sports Nutrition Market Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Amway Corporation
- Atlantic Multipower
- Glanbia PLC
- MaxiNutrition Ltd.
- Nutrend DS
- Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- Sanofi S.A.
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Ultimate Nutrition
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b4xcqc/the_sports?w=4