DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Self Adhesive Label Market Size, Share - Segmented by Adhesive Type, Face Material, Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)." report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The self-adhesive market is expected to register a robust growth rate during the forecast period (2018 - 2023).
Growing consumer awareness towards information of the product and increasing demand for e-commerce industry globally are expected to drive the market through the forecast period.
E-Commerce has gained considerable interest among the majority of the consumer base, owing to its ease of access and the convenience factor for the consumers, by delivering a seamless experience, which has driven the rise in sales through the platform significantly for the developed and developing economies alike.
E-commerce sales have been rising in share among the overall retail sales across the globe, with consumer electronics being a major factor augmenting the growth of the e-commerce distribution channel as a viable alternative to conventional stores. The increasing demand for consumer electronics and other products globally boosts the application of self-adhesive labels in the packaging industry, which is expected to drive the market, over the forecast period.
Self-adhesive labels are known to improve the aesthetic characteristics of the food and beverage packaging brands. In the food and beverage sector the packaging is done to provide ingredient information, product identification, and warning and cautionary notifications. Self-adhesive label companies offer labels that can be applied to a variety of substances, and as the retail sector is developing quickly with the sale of an extensive range of product categories, the market for self-adhesive labels is also on the rise since the recent past. All these factors are collectively driving the growth of the studied market.
Notable Developments in the Market
- Avery Dennison Corporation acquired Hanita Coatings, a pressure-sensitive material manufacturer of specialty films and laminates, from Kibbutz Hanita and Tene Investment Funds.
- H.B. Fuller Company announced the purchase of the industrial adhesives business of Wisdom Worldwide Adhesives, a provider of adhesives for the packaging, paper converting, and assembly markets.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Self Adhesive Label Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Self Adhesive Label Market Competitive Landscape
8. Self Adhesive Label Market Company Profiles
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Fuji Seal International, Inc.
- H.B. Fuller
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- LINTEC Corporation
- Mondi Group
- PMC LABEL
- Symbio, Inc.
- Thai KK Industry Co. Ltd.
- Torraspapel Adestor (Part of Lecta Group)
- UPM Raflatac
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4tszvt/global_self?w=4