DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Biodegradable Plastics and Hydrogels" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in biodegradable plastic products that are used for applications, such as, ready meal packs and edible packaging. The TOE also focuses on biodegradable footwear that is made of waste resources, and biodegradable hydrogel that can be used for bio-printing of materials that mimic human soft tissues.
Key Topics Covered:
- Fiber-based Bio-packaging for Ready Meal Packs
- Biodegradation of Plastics Using Soil Microorganisms
- Biodegradable Footwear Made Using Mushrooms, Chicken Feathers, and Textile Waste
- Biodegradable Plastic Film from Milk Protein
- Biodegradable Hydrogels for Bio-printing of New Tissues
- Industry Contacts