DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fiber Optic Connector/Mechanical Splice Market Forecast" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The multimode LC small form factor connector is forecast to maintain the leadership position in relative market share throughout the forecast period.
Field-installable connectors for indoor and outdoor use are increasing in demand and thus are increasing in volume for several end-use options. Both mechanical-splice and fusion-splice technologies are meeting the requirements in the field-installable fiber optic connector availability.
There are over 100 vendors competing for the global fiber optic connector/ mechanical splice market, which the report tracks in a product matrix showing participation in the following: connectors, cable assemblies, optical backplanes, and fiber optic installation apparatus; however, is dominated by a few companies that have a broad base in various interconnect products.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Aptiv Plc (Delphi Automotive)
- Aurora Optics Incorporated
- Bel Fuse Inc. (Cinch Connectors-Bel Group)
- Belden Incorporated
- Clearfield, Inc.
- CommScope Inc. / TE Connectivity Ltd. (Raychem)
- Corning Incorporated (AFOP); (also see 3M)
- Diamond SA
- Euromicron Group (Sachsenkabel)
- Fiber Instruments Sales Inc.
- Fischer Connectors SA
- Glenair Inc.
- Greenlee Textron Inc., a subsidiary of Textron Inc.
- Hirose Electric Co., Ltd.
- Hubbell Incorporated 5-67
- Inno Instrument
- ITT Cannon and Veam
- LEMO Connectors
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Incorporated
- Molex, LLC (Koch Industries, Inc.)
- Optical Cable Corporation (OCC)
- SEIKOH GIKEN CO., Ltd.
- Senko Advanced Components (SENKO Sangyo Co., Ltd.)
- Shenzhen Powerlink Electronic Technology Co. Ltd
- Smiths Connectors
- SOURIAU (Eaterline)
- Sumitomo Electric Lightwave (SEI)
- TE Connectivity
- Techwin (China) Industry Co., Ltd
- 3M Interconnect Solutions; (also see Corning)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z99kmp/global_fiber?w=4