DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Collision Avoidance System Market - by Device, Technology, Application, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
North America region is expected to dominate the Global Collision Avoidance System Market followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
- Increasing demand for automated vehicles, improved visibility & enhanced safety, increase in automotive safety norms and electronic integration in automotive are the reasons for the growth of the market.
- The high installation cost is the reason which restricts market growth.
Industry Structure and Updates
In April 2018, a key vendor Continental AG is working on an automatic system to warn the driver the risk of aquaplaning.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Porter's 5 Forces
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Collision Avoidance System Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Device
5.1. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
5.2. Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
5.3. Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
5.4. Parking assistance
6. Global Collision Avoidance System Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Technology
7. Global Collision Avoidance System Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7.2. Aerospace & Defense
8. Global Collision Avoidance System Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
11. Industry Structure
11.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations
11.2. Investment Opportunities
12. Global Collision Avoidance System Market - Road Ahead
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- Autoliv, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Alstom SA
- Wabtec Corporation
- Mobileye N.V.
- Becker Mining Systems AG
- Hexagon AB
- Wabtec Corporation
- Aviation Communication & Surveillance Systems, LLC