DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Riot Control Equipment Market - Segmented by Product, by End-User, and by Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for riot control equipment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.45% during the forecast period.
Emerging countries, which are prone to riots, protests and demonstrations, have realized the importance of having effective riot control equipment to contain the situation.
Increasing Political Disputes and Civil Unrest
The law enforcement agencies of nations like India, Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia are underequipped to tackle peaceful protests, resulting in incidents, where the law enforcement agencies used bullets to quell peaceful protestors.
North America holds the dominant share in the Riot Control Equipment Market but growth is expected to be modest until 2023. Countries in Middle-East and Africa, a few countries in South America, and India are expected to be the drivers of the riot control equipment market, and will register strong growth rates owing to the massive increase in the homeland security budget of these countries.
Notable Market Developments
- Trump reversed the restrictions on military hardware for police. Police departments can now have access to military surplus equipment used in warfare that includes grenade launchers, armored vehicles and bayonets.
- Kalashnikov unveiled new mobile riot control 'Shield' truck. The heavy truck has an expandable metal wall suspended in front of it to block and protect law enforcement personnel stationed behind it.
- Combined Systems Inc.
- Dignia Systems Limited
- Taser International Inc.
- AMTEC Less-Lethal Systems
- LRAD Corporation
- The Safariland Group
- Non Lethal Technologies
- Lamperd Less Lethal
- Security Devices International
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Riot Control Equipment Market, Segmented by Product
6. Riot Control Equipment Market, Segmented by End-Users
7. Riot Control Equipment Market, Segmented by Geography
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
10. Future Market Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4dq7ph/global_riot?w=4