The new American president clearly outlined his energy priorities by calling renewable energy a waste of money and placing his bet openly on hydrocarbons. This is excellent news for American shale companies. Just like the significant growth in global oil prices in 2017 and especially early 2018.
The US shale sector has drawn special attention for a long time now. It is the key game changer in the industry.
For a short time the States was able to almost double production, and this could not help but influence the global oil balance. Hence colossal attention is drawn to shale projects in North America.
Everyone would like to know how much oil it can really extract - and there is also the subject of shale gas. The US too aggressively advertises expected dramatic growth in LNG production. It is, however, impossible without substantial increase in the production of gas, once again from shale.
In the report you will find answers to the following questions:
Reserves, real and make-believe
- What shale oil and shale gas reserves does the United States possess?
- What are their assessment specifics?
- Can official statistics be trusted and what is the right way to analyse them?
The cost of shale oil and shale gas production for key plays
- Detailed analysis of the economics of key shale projects
- The structure of the cost of production and analysis of breakeven level for key shale plays
Production dynamics for key plays
- Eagle Ford
- and others...
The condition of independent companies operating shale plays in the US
- Hedging of financial risks
- Companies' profitability dynamics
- Survival forecast
Assessment of the future prospects of the US "shale revolution"
- Analysis using the three key parameters: geological, economic, and technological
Forecast for the actual potential for LNG export from the US
- At what rates infrastructure for gas export is being prepared
- How prices at American hubs will influence the level of production
- Canada factor taken into account
- Key scenarios
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f4m8kf/american_shale?w=4