BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Startup Boston:
What: Startup Boston 2018
When: September 10-14, 2018
Where: Attendees can register here for these free events
Details: As a center for innovation and entrepreneurship, Boston has one of the strongest startup communities in the country. Startup Boston brings together its key contingents – including investors, business and community leaders, entrepreneurs, civic supporters and students – for a week of free events across the city. Celebrating and educating Boston's startup community, Startup Boston features more than 50 free events that share actionable advice, give insights into startup strategy, and provide a better working knowledge of how companies can successfully scale.
Now in its second year, Startup Boston (formerly Boston Startup Week) is expected to draw thousands of attendees from the local startup community to hear from more than 100 speakers including:
- Raj Aggarwal, startup Co-founder (currently in stealth), Former CEO of Localytics – Keynote & Closing Party
- Diane Hessan, Chairman and Co-founder at C Space – Leadership at Scale: Being an Effective Growth-Stage Startup CEO
- Donna Levin, Co-founder at Care.com, Executive Director of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at WPI – Supporting Student Entrepreneurship: What Works & What's Needed
- Stefania Mallett, CEO and Co-founder at ezCater – Leadership at Scale: Being an Effective Growth-Stage Startup CEO
- Jody Rose, President at The New England Venture Capital Association – Keynote & Closing Party
- Elias Torres, CTO at Drift – Tech Cofounders, Startup CTOs, and Those Aspiring: Ask Me Anything with Elias Torres
- Mike Volpe, CEO at Lola.com – Leadership at Scale: Being an Effective Growth-Stage Startup CEO
Startup Boston is sponsored by Salesforce, Justworks and fama PR. For complete event details or to register to attend the week’s free events, please visit http://startupbos.org/schedule/.
Join the discussion on social media using #StartupBOS.
About Startup Boston
Startup Boston is a free, five-day series of events celebrating, educating, and connecting Boston’s startup community. Whether you’re an aspiring founder, a leader at a growing company, or someone exploring opportunities to work with or at startups, Startup Boston has an event for you. More information can be found at http://startupbos.org or on Twitter @startupbosorg.