DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Development of General Aviation Market in China and Global 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
By the end of 2017, China had about 250 enterprises that were authorized for general purpose aviation licenses. The aviation industry had completed 808,000 flight hours in 2017, a 6.2% YOY increase. It's estimated that the aviation industry will complete 875,000 flight hours in 2018. China's general aviation industry is gradually entering a developmental stage from preparing stage. 2014 and 2015 become the important periods of the fast development of China's general aviation industry. The process of reform in low-altitude airspace deregulation will speed up, while more and more related policies will be issued, and the general aviation industry will become a strategic emerging industry fuelling economic growth and realizing industrial upgrade.
Based on the prediction from the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CACC), the number of general aviation aircraft will meet 10,000 in 2020, and industry compound growth rate will reach 30%; the market size will hit RMB150 billion. Moreover, the market size for the upstream industry and downstream industry is estimated to reach more than RMB1000 billion, calculated by the input-output ratio of 1:10.
It's estimated that the numbers of fixed-wing aircraft, helicopter and other general aviation will be up to 7500, 2000 and 500 respectively in 2020; while the flight time of general aviation in China will reach 1.75 million hours.
Key Topics Covered:
Definition and methodology
1 General Aviation Overview
2 Global General Aviation Industry
3 Chinese General Aviation Industry
4 Chinese General Aviation Market Segments
5 Chinese Helicopter Industry
6 Chinese General Aviation Aftermarket
7 Chinese Regional General Aviation Industry
8 Foreign General Aviation Manufacturers
9 Chinese Bellwether Company
10 Chinese General Aviation Business Investment and IPO
11 Forecast and Prospective, 2018-2023
- AVIC Chengdu Aircraft Industrial (Group) Co., Ltd.
- AVIC Hongdu Aviation Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- AVIC Xi'an Aircraft Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Airbus (Tianjin) Final Assembly Co., Ltd.
- Aviation Industry Corporation of China
- Beidahuang General Aviation Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Capital Airlines Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Capital general Aviation Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Keyuan Light Aircraft Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Panam International Aviation Academy Co., Ltd.
- China Aviation Helicopter Co., Ltd.
- China Flying Dragon General Aviation Co., Ltd.
- Citic Offshore Helicopter Co., Ltd.
- Eastern General Aviation Corporation Co., LTD
- Flight Inspection Center of CAAC
- General Aviation Manufacturer
- Juneyao Airlines Co. Ltd.
- Shandong Bin Ao Aircraft Manufacture Industries Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Sikorsky Aircraft Company
- Shenyang Aircraft Corporation
- Shijiazhuang Aircraft Industry Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Haite Group
- Tongliao General Aviation Co., Ltd
- Wisesoft Co., Ltd.
- Xinjiang General Aviation Co., Ltd.
- Xi'an Westjet Aircraft Co., Ltd.
- Zhongfei General Aviation Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwlm72/development_of?w=4