DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Piezoresistive Pressure Sensors Market - Segmented by Type (Ceramic, Silicon, Metal), End-user Industry (Automotive, Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Oil and Gas), and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global piezoresistive pressure sensors market was valued at USD 0.857 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 1.265 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.36%, during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Emphasis on Miniaturization of Equipment
Despite the advancements in the technologies, the demand for handheld electronic devices with small form factor have a huge influence in various sectors, such as automotive, consumer electronics, aerospace, media, and retail.
Industries such as aerospace and bio-medical are comparatively more stringent in terms of size and weight requirements. They are gaining more traction in the aviation sector, stimulated by the benefits offered by miniaturization, which provide fine sensitivity, as well as better linearity.
The consumer electronics devices sector is another major sector, which has a huge demand for miniaturization.
- Automotive Industry is Expected to be One of the Most Primary Elements Driving the Growth of the Market
- North America Accounted For the Highest Market Share
Notable Developments in the Market
- TE Connectivity Ltd. a company which is expert in connectivity and sensor solutions, has been named a 2017 Top 100 Global Innovator by Clarivate Analytics.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Piezo-Resistive Ceramic Pressure Sensors Market Segmentation - By Type
7. Global Piezo-Resistive Ceramic Pressure Sensors Market Segmentation - By End-user
8. Global Piezo-Resistive Ceramic Pressure Sensors Market Segmentation - By Region
9. Global Piezo-Resistive Ceramic Pressure Sensors Market Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- BD Sensors GmbH
- Delta Electronics (Eltek Group)
- Impress Sensors & Systems Ltd.
- Metallux SA
- Honeywell International Inc.
- BCM Sensor Technologies BVBA
- Pewatron AG
- First Sensor AG
- Fortive Corporation (Negele Messtechnik GmbH)
- TE Connectivity
- Ninghai Sendo Sensor Co. Ltd.
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future Outlook of Piezo-Resistive Ceramic Pressure Sensors Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/srjplt/global?w=4