DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market, By Diagnostics, and Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market is projected to exceed US$ 12 Billion by the end of year 2024.
China In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market is growing significantly and is expected to continue its ongoing trend during the forecast period as well, owing to rapidly increasing middle class population who is now willing to pay more for better healthcare services and aging population who are more vulnerable to contagious diseases.
Also, the aging Chinese population is experiencing an outburst of chronic diseases which includes cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. All of these diseases can be diagnosed and monitored using IVD products.
In addition; some other factors which can be attributed to China IVD market include growing prevalence of chronic lifestyle and infectious diseases, public health awareness, transformation of medical models, increasing demand of tests from the rural areas and support from the Chinese government to provide better healthcare infrastructure throughout the nation.
- Roche Diagnostics
- Sysmex Corporation
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Zhejiang Di'an Diagnostics Technology Co. Ltd.
- ADICON Clinical Laboratories
- Guangzhou Kingmed Diagnostics Center Co. Ltd.
- Kindstar Global (Privately held)
- BGI-Shenzhen (Privately held)
- OriGene Technologies (Privately held)
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. China IVD Market (2007-2024)
3. Market Share - China In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) (2011-2024)
4. Segments - China IVD Market (2007-2024)
5. Development Environment of Chinese IVD Industry
6. China: Health Insurance and Reimbursement Policies
7. Registration of In Vitro Diagnostic Reagents in China
8. Medical Devices and Reagents Class Registration in China
9. China IVD Industry Drivers
10. China IVD Industry Challenges
11. Company Sales Analysis (2011-2024)
12. Profiles of Select Private Clinical Labs and Diagnostic Services Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g2nkd2/china_invitro?w=4