DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Developments in Voice and Messaging Services in Asia-Pacific, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Voice and messaging Services in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% to reach US$217 billion by 2023. Growth will be largely driven by VoLTE and RCS messaging, which will be partially offset by the decline in legacy voice services as well as peer-to-peer SMS messaging.
The pressure of OTT participants in the voice and messaging services industry requires MNOs to further innovate and develop improved services for both Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) communication. With the development of artificial intelligence, chatbots, and predictive analytics among other technologies, MNOs have the potential to offer more sophisticated services to consumers and thrive in this extremely competitive industry.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the current trends and developments in voice and messaging services in APAC?
- What is the impact of OTT on MNOs?
- Are new services such as VoLTE and RCS bringing back revenue to MNOs?
- How big is the VoLTE and RCS market projected to be in APAC?
- What is the future of traditional communication services provided by MNOs?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Developments In Voice And Messaging Services In Asia-Pacific, Forecast To 2023
3. Market Overview
4. Voice Services Market
5. Messaging Services Market
6. Forecast And Trends -Total Voice And Messaging Services Market
7. Future Of Traditional Communication Services
8. Growth Opportunities
9. The Last Word
- China Mobile
- Ribbon Communications
- SK Telecom
- Tencent (WeChat)
- U Mobile
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8vn3rs/developments_in?w=4