DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Customer Self-Service Software Market - Growth, Trend and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Customer Self-Service Software Market has been valued at USD 5.09 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% during the forecast period (2018-2023), to reach USD 13 billion by 2023.
As the customers expect faster services and access through multiple channels like the Internet and mobile phones, many companies have adopted self-service portals as a means to deliver instant information to users on multiple channels. This information is made available to the customer on mobiles, personal digital assistants, laptops and other mediums. Thus, improving services means enhanced customer acquisition and retention.
While the customer servicing involves queuing and routing technologies, customer relationship management (CRM) technologies, and workforce optimization technologies, the market for these services are mature, leading to vendors within each category looking to offer end-to-end solutions from each of these three software categories.
- Cloud Based Deployment to Hold a Major Share of the Customer Self-Service Software Market
- Solutions to Hold the Major Share of the Customer Self-Service Software Market
Notable Developments in the Market
- Salesforce acquired MuleSoft, a provider of platforms for building application networks. This acquisition is aimed at accelerating the company's digital transformations, software and cloud applications to make smarter, faster decisions and create highly differentiated, connected customer experience.
- Oracle announced a collaboration with Healthx Inc., a leader in cloud-based digital engagement solutions for healthcare payers and other stakeholders. This solution covers end-to-end core administration capabilities including membership management, enrollment, authorizations, claims adjudication, value-based payments, claims analytics, digital self-service, digital payer/provider/patient collaboration and mobile member engagement.
Key Topics Covered
2. Customer Self-Service Software Market Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Customer Self-Service Software Market Dynamics
5. Global Customer Self-Service Software Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Key Vendor Profiles
- Oracle Corporation
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- SAP SE
- Aspect Software Inc.
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- BMC Software Inc.
- Avaya Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Verint Systems Inc.
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fp8cwd/customer?w=4