DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Mobile Device Management Market - Growth, Trend and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The mobile device management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 21% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
The scope of the report is limited to solutions offered by various market players from various end-user sectors including manufacturing, information technology, retail, healthcare, banking, financial services & insurance and transportation & logistics. The regions considered under the scope of the report include North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
As the rise of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) has become an unstoppable force across the business landscape, managing what can be a host of mobile devices is now a critical consideration for every enterprise. With an expanding fleet of mobile devices, businesses need a platform that enables high levels of oversight and robust data protection. The Mobile Device Management (MDM) system is vital to track mobile device usage and have the capability to wipe devices if they are lost or stolen.
- Cloud Based Deployment Type to Dominate the Market Over the Forecast Period
- North America to Appear as One of the Leading Regions in the Market
Notable Developments in the Market
- May 2018: Citrix Workspace Unifies the Experience and Secures SaaS, Mobile & Virtual Apps, and Content Across all Endpoints. Digital transformation, cloud and new workstyles are forcing businesses to rethink how and where technology is deployed and secured.
- April 2018: Symantec Corp., and NTT Security, the specialized security company of NTT Group, have enter into a strategic partnership to strengthen their web security services offerings to customers across the cloud, mobile and on-premises.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Market Dynamics
6. Global Mobile Device Management Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Symantec Corporation
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- VMware Inc.
- Meraki (Cisco Systems Inc.)
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- CA Technologies
- Trend Micro
- Absolute Software Corporation
- Parallels International GmbH.
- SAP SE
- Mitsogo Inc.
- Sophos Ltd.
- ManageEngine (ZOHO Corp.)
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of the Global Mobile Device Management Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6wf8qd/global_mobile?w=4