DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Dairy Alternative Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global dairy alternative market, in terms of value, is projected to reach about USD 26 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of about 10.4% from 2018 to 2023.
Better health related benefits, including high energy levels as compared to normal dairy products, are expected to be the key factors, owing to which, people are shifting from regular products or beverages to its alternatives.
Considering the market segmentation of dairy alternatives, there are various food and beverage options available in supermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies and health stores to grab the attention of the consumer. However, the major market share is taken by beverages in the global scenario and it is expected to grow in the coming years.
The primary factors driving the dairy alternative market are:
- Increase in lactose Intolerance and milk allergy
- Nutritional values of plant based dairy alternatives
- Changed lifestyle causing obesity and gastrointestinal problems
The major restraints for the market are:
- High pricing of dairy alternatives as compared to dairy based products
- Lack of protein and cross contamination of raw materials
The factors that can provide opportunities to the key players of the market are:
- Innovative marketing practices and creating awareness
- Increasing demand from developing countries
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Insights
3. Market Dynamics
4. Market Segmentation
5. Regional Market Analysis
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- Blue Diamond Growers
- Califia Farms
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Earths Own Food Company Inc.
- Eden Foods Inc.
- Organic Valley
- Pacific Foods of Oregon LLC
- Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company
- Sunopta Inc.
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- The White Wave Food Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2l28mk/global_dairy?w=4