DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe District Cooling Market - Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Europe district cooling market was grown at a lucrative rate of CAGR in the assessment period.
The report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The Europe district cooling market is segmented based on production technique into electric chillers, absorption chillers and free cooling. In 2018, electric chillers segment is valued to rule with the highest market share by 2025.
The Europe district cooling market is segmented in usage into storage, production and distribution. In 2018, storage segment is valued to rule with the highest market shares by 2025.
The Europe district cooling market is segmented in end-user into industrial, commercial and residential. The industrial segment is further sub-segmented into factories, production plant and others. The commercial segment is further sub-segmented into retail, healthcare, office, airport, education and government. In 2018, industrial segment is valued to rule with highest market shares.
- Hot Climatic Conditions in Middle East Region
- Growing Infrastructure Investments
- Relatively High Investment Costs
- Government Promoting the Use of District Cooling Technology in Urban Planning
- Rising Demand for Energy Efficient Means of Cooling Technologies
- Barriers in Implementing District Cooling Systems
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Europe District Cooling Market, by Production Technique
7. Europe District Cooling Market, by Usage
8. Europe District Cooling Market, by Application
9. Europe District Cooling Market, by Geography
10. Europe District Cooling Market, Company Landscape
11. Company Profiles
- Pal Group
- DC Pro Engineering
- Qatar District Cooling Company
- Danfoss District Energy A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f4f72q/europe_district?w=4