DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bathroom and Toilet Assist Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Bath Lifts, Commodes, Bath Aids, Handgrips and Grab Bars, Toilet Seat Raisers), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global bathroom and toilet assist devices market size is expected to reach USD 6.0 billion by 2025 at a 6.2% CAGR
Growth in prevalence of chronic diseases, coupled with aging population, has resulted in a rise in individuals with various disabilities. This has significantly driven the global market.
Aging demographics has created a demand for old-age homes and long-term care centers, both of which drive demand for bathroom and toilet assist devices. In addition, rising disposable income and government support toward home healthcare is supporting market growth.
On the other hand, longer product life cycle is primarily challenging the growth of the market. In addition, reusability of these devices is restraining revenue generation. However, growth in demand for these devices is predicted to lower the effect of the above-mentioned factors.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Commodes emerged as the largest product segment as a result of the many benefits offered such as improved adjustability, enhanced ease, and flap on seats
- Bath lifts and aids form the fastest growing segment owing to increase in number of patients with spinal injuries, which has spurred demand for various forms of mobility assist devices
- North America dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2016. Improved awareness regarding commercially available assist devices and increasing disposable income are propelling revenue generation in the region
- Europe is projected to witness swift growth during the forecast period owing to speedy adoption of advanced bathroom and toilet assist devices for patients with disabilities, to facilitate and reduce mobility issues
Key players include
- Bischoff & Bishoff GmbH
- Prism Medical Ltd.
- GF Health Products Inc.
- Sunrise Medical
- Invacare Corporation
- Medical Device Depot, Inc.
- Carex Health Brands
- Juvo Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2tb584/global_bathroom?w=4