DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "GCC Cleaning Chemicals Market By Product Type (Laundry Care, Kitchen Care, Sanitary Care & Others), By End Use (Industrial, Institutional & Residential), By Country (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
GCC cleaning chemicals market is projected to reach $ 781 million by 2023, on account of growing investments in the construction of commercial projects such as hotels, hospitals and malls across the GCC member nations.
Moreover, emergence of nanotechnology-based solutions coupled with various technological advancements and increasing demand for liquid detergents and green solutions are anticipated to aid the region's cleaning chemicals market over the course of next five years.
Various major initiatives such as Clean Dubai', My Clean City', etc., launched by countries like the UAE and Saudi Arabia are expected to further boost demand for cleaning chemicals during the forecast period.
GCC Cleaning Chemicals Market, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of cleaning chemicals market in GCC:
- Cleaning Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Laundry Care, Kitchen Care, Sanitary Care & Others), By End Use (Industrial, Institutional & Residential), By Country (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Some of the major players operating in the GCC cleaning chemicals market are
- Procter & Gamble Gulf FZE
- Unilever Arabia Group
- Henkel Jebel Ali FZCO
- Diversey Gulf FZE
- Reckitt Benckiser (Arabia) FZE
- Ecolab Gulf FZE
- The National Detergent Company SAOG
- Saudi Industrial Detergents Co.
- Fayfa Chemicals Factory L.L.C.
- Chemex Chemical and Hygiene Products LLC
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. GCC Cleaning Chemicals Market Outlook
6. GCC Cleaning Chemicals Market Country Analysis
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. Trade Dynamics
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x2q4sm/gcc_cleaning?w=4