DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India UPS Market By Type (Online & Offline), By Application (Commercial, Industrial & Residential), By Rating (Less than 5kVA, 5.1kVA-50kVA, 50.1kVA-200kVA, 200.1kVA-500kVA, 500.1kVA-800kVA & Above 800kVA), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
UPS market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 9% by 2023.
Growth in the market can be attributed to increasing demand for power backup across commercial as well as industrial sectors coupled with growing digitalization across the country.
Moreover, rising number of technological advancements and government's initiatives to improve electrification rate and development of smart cities across the country is further expected to push demand for UPS systems across the country in the coming years. Furthermore, rising demand from tier 2 and tier 3 cities is also expected to steer growth in the country's UPS market until 2023.
India UPS Market Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023 discusses the following aspects of UPS market in India:
- UPS Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Online & Offline), By Application (Commercial, Industrial & Residential), By Rating (Less than 5kVA, 5.1kVA-50kVA, 50.1kVA-200kVA, 200.1kVA-500kVA, 500.1kVA-800kVA & Above 800kVA)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Few of the major players operating in India UPS market include:
- Schneider Electric India Private Limited
- Numeric Power Systems Limited
- Emerson Network Power Private Limited
- Hitachi Hi-Rel Power Electronics Private Limited
- Microtek International Private Limited
- Eaton Power Quality Private Limited
- Socomec Innovative Power Solutions
- Consul Neowatt Power Solutions Private Limited
- Reillo Power India Pvt Ltd.
- Delta Power Solutions India Private Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. India UPS Market Outlook
6. India UPS (Less Than 5kVA) Market Outlook
7. India UPS (5.1kVA - 50kVA) Market Outlook
8. India UPS (50.1kVA - 200kVA) Market Outlook
9. India UPS (200.1kVA - 500kVA) Market Outlook
10. India UPS (500.1kVA - 800kVA) Market Outlook
11. India UPS (Above 800kVA) Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ndd634/india_ups_online?w=4