DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Pesticide Market By Product Type (Herbicide, Insecticide, Fungicide, Plant Growth Regulator & Others), By Formulation (Dry & Liquid), By Crop (Cotton, Rice, Vegetables, Plantation, & Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India pesticide market is projected to surpass $895 million by 2023
Increasing adoption of biopesticides and rising preference for environment-friendly pesticides coupled with better agriculture practices are anticipated to boost demand for pesticides in India in the coming years.
Additionally, increasing emphasis on sustainable yet effective approaches supporting targeted release of active compounds into the plant species coupled with widely expanding adoption of integrated pest management practices is expected to propel growth in India pesticide market during the forecast period.
India Pesticide Market, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of pesticide market in India:
- Pesticide Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Herbicide, Insecticide, Fungicide, Plant Growth Regulator & Others), By Formulation (Dry & Liquid), By Crop (Cotton, Rice, Vegetables, Plantation, & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Some of the major players operating in India pesticide market are:
- Bayer Crop Science Limited
- Syngenta India Limited
- BASF India Limited
- UPL Limited
- ADAMA Agriculture Solutions Ltd.
- Dhanuka Agritech Ltd.
- Rallis India Limited
- PI Industries Limited
- FMC India
- Crystal Crop Protection Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Pesticide Market Outlook
6. India Insecticide Market Outlook
7. India Fungicide Market Outlook
8. India Herbicide Market Outlook
9. India Plant Growth Regulators Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Trade Dynamics
14. Value Chain Analysis
15. Channel Partners
16. India Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b46zfx/india_pesticide?w=4