DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia-Pacific Automotive Bearings Market By Bearing Type (DGBB, TRB, SRB, CRB, NRB & Others), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Two-Wheeler & Others), By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement), By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Asia-Pacific automotive bearings market is projected to reach $22.17 billion by 2023.
Increasing sales and production of vehicles are among the key factors aiding the region's automotive bearings market. Expanding fleet size of passenger cars, two-wheelers, light commercial vehicles, medium & heavy commercial vehicles, off-the-road and three-wheelers is also anticipated to boost demand for automotive bearings over the next five years.
Asia-Pacific Automotive Bearings Market, 2013-2023 discusses the following aspects of automotive bearings in Asia-Pacific:
- Automotive Bearings Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Bearing Type (DGBB, TRB, SRB, CRB, NRB & Others), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Two-Wheeler & Others), By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement), By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Some of the major companies operating in Asia-Pacific automotive bearings market are
- NSK Ltd.
- NTN Corporation
- Schaeffler Holding (China) Co., Ltd.
- SKF Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
- JTEKT Corporation
- Wafangdian Bearing Company Limited
- The Timken Company
- C&U Group Ltd.
- MinebeaMitsumi Inc.
- Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Asia-Pacific Automotive Bearings Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7x9zrr/asiapacific?w=4