DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Mobile Encryption Market - Segmented by Component (Solution and Services), Application (Disk Encryption, File/Folder Encryption, Communication Encryption), Enterprise Type, End User Industry & Region - Growth, Trends & Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global mobile encryption market was valued at USD 763.24 million in 2017 and is expected to reach a value of USD 2924.19 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 30.8%, during the forecast period of (2018- 2023).
Increasing and evolution of advanced threats, the enhanced adoption of cloud services, mobile device proliferation, and virtualization are the major factors creating disrupting changes in the mobile encryption market.
As organizations have adapted to increasingly pervasive regulatory and compliance mandates and more stringent internal policies, encryption deployments have risen in number and scope in major enterprises.
The bring your own device (BYOD) phenomenon, and its incredibly fast and pervasive adoption by almost every organization necessitated a fundamental rethinking of security approaches and it is found that organizations are deploying many disparate encryption platforms. As a result, managing policies and keys both efficiently and securely is an increasingly troublesome challenge.
Developments in the Market
- July 2017: Symantec acquired the U.S. and Israel-based Skycure. After this acquisition, Skycure's predictive threat detection techniques enriched Symantec's enterprise and consumer mobility offerings to help organizations more confidently address the needs of the increasingly mobile workforce, enabling them to ensure that devices are risk-free and secure while accessing corporate resources.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Gold Line Group Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84m992/global_mobile?w=4