DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Thick Film Devices Market - Segmented by Application (Capacitor, Thermistors, Photovoltaic Cells, Heaters, Circuit Devices), End-user Vertical, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Thick film devices market was worth USD 65.81 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 120.53 billion by 2023 registering a CAGR of 10.4% over the period 2018-2023.
Thick film technology is widely used in the manufacturing process of the devices, such as electronic and electrical devices. However, the technical aspect of both the technologies over devices is radiantly different.
The tolerance and temperature coefficient of thick film devices are higher than that of a thin film, which is likely to boost the market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, thick films are relatively more resistant to the moisture owing to their glass-like structure which is expected to bolster the market growth over the projected period.
- Growing Demand for Electronic and Electrical Components
- Asia Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018 - Ferro Techniek launched FTH XL, a flow through heater based on thick film technology, which has a max capacity of 3400W at 230V. This is expected to attract wide range of consumers and bring high influx of revenue
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Thick Film Devices Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Thick Film Technologies
- Corintech Ltd.
- Micro-Precision Technologies
- Noritake Co. Ltd.
- Ferro Techniek BV
- Elceram A.S.
- CMS Circuit Solutions Inc.
- Applied Technologies Inc.
- Piconics Inc.
7. Investment Analysis
8. Opportunities in Global Thick Film Devices Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mq64rl/global_thick_film?w=4