DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Embedded Analytics Market - Segmented by Solution (Software, Service) Size of Organization (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Deployment (On Cloud, On Premise), End User Vertical and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The embedded analytics market has been valued at USD 28.06 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period (2018-2023), to reach USD 62.43 billion by 2023.
The report profiles the on cloud and on-premise providers of analytics software and service for managing business data for SMEs and large organizations.
Technological advancements and a growing awareness of the value of analytics across business applications are fueling demand for these capabilities among customers in nearly every industry as they have ability to view data in context, puts insight at the point of decision, and ultimately, leads to better outcomes.
Moreover, increasing demand for advanced analytical techniques for business data and rising data driven organizations are the primary drivers which are making businesses deploy analytics solutions, coupled with advent of big data which is supporting this need.
- Healthcare Sector is Expected to Register a Significant Growth Rate
- North America to Account for the Largest Share
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Embedded Analytics Market - Segmented by Solution
7. Global Embedded Analytics Market - Segmented by Organization Size
8. Global Embedded Analytics Market - Segmented by Deployment
9. Global Embedded Analytics Market - Segmented by End-User Vertical
10. Global Embedded Analytics Market - Segmented by Geography
11. Competitive Landscape - Key Vendor Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute
- MicroStrategy Incorporated
- Oracle Corporation
- Tableau Software
- TIBCO Software
- Logi Analytics
- QlikTech International
- Information Builders
- Yellowfin International
- Vertica Systems
- WNS Global Services
12. Future Outlook of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rgk77p/global_embedded?w=4