DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Die Casting Market - Segmented by Production Process, Application, Raw Material, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In 2017, the global die casting market was valued at USD 62.87 billion, which is projected to reach a value of USD 93.87 billion by 2023. The market is poised to register a CAGR of over 6.93% during 2018-2023 (the forecast period).
Rules levied by OSHA and initiatives by NADCA, to improve the technical workforce, are expected to improve the overall production of the die casting market. NADCA is working with several community colleges in the United States to create a die casting farm system. This initiative was undertaken because of the increased automation requirement and the growing demand for highly skilled workforce.
The automobile industry is highly dependent on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations, owing to the high emissions of automotive units. The step by the EPA, to raise the mile per gallons standards to 35.5 mpg by 2016 and then 54.5 mpg by 2025, has actually accelerated the die casting industry, as the auto industry concluded that the only way it can get to those mileage standards is by reducing the weight of the vehicles.
Aluminum die castings, in many of the power train and engine areas, is the one important way in which the industry can achieve this. This, in turn, is likely to fuel up the industry growth, in the area of structural die castings.
- Increase in Automation in the Die Casting Industry has Seen a Surge in Productivity
Technological Advancements and Innovation
Key Developments in the Market
- August 2017: Georg Fischer Automotive AG acquired Eucasting Ro, a high-pressure aluminum die casting specialist with two production sites in Romania.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Findings of the Study
5. Market Overview and Trends
6. Market Dynamics
7. Global Die Casting Market Segmentation, by Production Process Type
8. Global Die Casting Market Segmentation, by Application Type
9. Global Die Casting Market Segmentation, by Raw Material Type
10. Global Die Casting Market Segmentation, by Geography
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Company Profiles
- Alcoa Inc.
- Brillcast Manufacturing
- Empire Die Casting Company
- Endurance Group
- Engtek Group
- Faist Group
- Georg Fischer Limited
- Grupo Antolin-Irausa, SA
- Interplex Holdings Ltd
- KSPG AG
- Koch Enterprises (Gibbs Die Casting Group)
- Lorom Industries
- Meridian Light Weight Technologies
- Montupet SA
- Pace Industries
- Rockman Industries
- Ryobi Die Casting Inc.
- Sandhar Technologies Ltd
- Shiloh Industries
- Sigma Electric Manufacturing Corp.
- Sundaram - Clayton
- Trimet Aluminum AG
13. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b4stv9/global_die?w=4