DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mexico Digital Textile Printing Inks Market by Type and Application - Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2015-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Mexico digital textile printing ink market was valued at $16 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $51 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 19.6% from 2017 to 2023. Based on type, the sublimation segment occupied approximately half share in 2016 in terms of revenue.
The Mexico digital printing inks market has witnessed significant growth owing to increase in demand for advertisements and corporate branding such as flags, retail graphics, and banners.
The sublimation ink segment has witnessed major demand owing to increase in demand for dye-sublimation printer in computer printing applications. Furthermore, the demand for pigment-based inks is anticipated to witness growth owing to its excellent archival print life and color stability.
Based on application, the display segment witnessed significant growth in 2016 owing to increase in demand for screen and pad applications. Clothing/garments and household segments are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for Mexico digital printing inks market owing to increase in textile and household decorative applications.
- The sublimation segment is expected to continue to dominate the Mexico digital textile printing inks market during the forecast period.
- The pigment segment is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
- In 2016, the display segment occupied more than 60% share of the market, in terms of revenue.
- Pigment base is anticipated to be the most lucrative material for India PVC pipes market during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Mexico Digital Textile Printing Inks Market, by Ink Type
Chapter 5 Mexico Digital Textile Printing Inks Market, by Application
Chapter 6 Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- Dover Corporation (JK Goup (Kiian))
- Dystar Group
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Hongsam Digital Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Kornit Digital Ltd.
- Ricoh Company Ltd. (Anajet)
- Sensient Technologies
- SPGPrints B. V.
- Zhejiang Lanyu Digital Technology Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7rs6mp/the_digital?w=4