DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australian Pressure Safety Valve Market by Offering, Safety Valve, End-user Industry - Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Australia pressure safety valve market size was valued at $52.12 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $65.38 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 2.88% from 2018 to 2025. Oil & gas dominated the Australian pressure safety valve market, accounting for around one-third share of the total revenue.
The Australian pressure safety valve market is majorly driven by an upsurge in the industrial spending in respective end-user industries and an increase in industrial production capabilities. In addition, availability of abundant natural resources and limited demand from the Australian market continue to drive the growth among the Australian end-user industries. All of these are anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
However, the rising technological capabilities in fast-growing economies in South-East Asian countries are expected to hinder the industrial spending and limit the market growth across certain end-user industries in Australia, such as chemicals, textile, construction, and others.
- In terms of value, the water supply system segment generated the maximum revenue in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.51% during the forecast period.
- The pilot operated safety valve segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.14% from 2018 to 2025.
- The oil & gas industry is expected to dominate the Australian pressure safety valve market during the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 2.52% in terms of value.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: Australian Pressure Safety Valve Market, by Offering
Chapter 5: Australian Pressure Safety Valve Market, by Safety Valve Type
Chapter 6 : Australian Pressure Safety Valve Market, by End-User Industry
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
- Bourke Valves
- Callidus Group
- Cebeco Pty Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Leser GmbH & Co. KG
- Mercer Valve Company Inc.
- Powerflo Solutions
- Score Group PLC
- Spirax Sarco Pty. Limited
- Western Process Controls
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7s32l5/australian?w=4