DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Corporate Reputation of Pharma Companies, 2017 - The Patient Perspective of 101 Mental Health Patient Groups - Mental Health Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering
State of relationships between mental-health patient groups and the pharmaceutical industry
Mental-health patient groups provide pivotal support to patients who are experiencing issues of mental health. These patient groups will also typically reach out, and offer help, to the families, carers, and friends of the individuals with a mental-health issue (indeed, some mental-health patient groups specialise in representing the interests of just these latter stakeholders).
Mental-health patient groups train carers, family, and friends in helping with people living with a mental-health issue - and even train health professionals. In addition, mental-health patient organisations do much to raise public awareness of the prejudice shown to people with a mental-health issue.
Yet, despite the important role played by this component of the patient movement, data from the mental-health element of the 2017 Corporate-Reputation survey confirms that levels of engagement between pharma companies and mental-health patient groups are not extensive (except in the case of a few companies - particularly, Janssen).
So, how did the companies perform at corporate reputation in 2017, in the viewpoints of mental-health patient groups?
Ranking at corporate reputation is measured by patient groups familiar with a company.
- Janssen was ranked 1st out of 14 companies in 2017 by the 74 mental-health patient groups familiar with it. Janssen has been rated in the top position for corporate reputation by mental-health patient groups for all three of the years in which the mental-health element of the Corporate-Reputation study has been running.
- Otsuka was featured in the mental-health Corporate-Reputation analysis for the first time in 2017, and was ranked 2nd out of 14 companies by the 31 mental-health patient groups familiar with it. The Japan-headquartered company achieved this high ranking by being rated 2nd for eight of the 12 individual indicators of corporate reputation.
- Lundbeck was ranked 3rd out of 14 companies in 2017 by the 48 mental-health patient groups familiar with it. Lundbeck came 2nd for four of the 12 individual indicators of corporate reputation.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Mental-Health Patient-Group Relationships With Pharma, 2017
- Industry-Wide Findings From Mental-Health Patient Groups, 2017
- Rankings Of The 14 Pharma Companies, 2017 V. 2016
- Among Mental-Health Patient Groups Familiar With The Companies
- Positionings Of Nine Pharma Companies, 2017 V. 2016
- Among Mental-Health Patient Groups That Work/Partner With The Companies
Profiles Of The 14 Companies, 2017
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- Merck & Co / Msd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2t7vkx/corporate?w=4