DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Network Automation Market - Growth, Trend and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global network automation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 48.7% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
One of the most important factor driving the growth of the market is human errors. By reducing human errors, organizations can offer a higher level of services and enhances business stability.
The network automation market in the IT sector cater the need for network bandwidth management as well as network visibility and growing adoption of smart connected devices across industry verticals.
Moreover, increasing adoption of virtual and software-defined network infrastructure and network downtime caused by human errors are also some of the factors that can be resolved using the advances in the automation technologies.
Due to rising growth in the adoption rate of network automation solutions and services in North America, the emergence of trending technologies, along with the SaaS-based application, cloud networking, network analytics, DevOps, and virtualization, has authorized users and businesses in North America to undertake network automation solutions. Investment in R&D and evolution of innovative automation solution are the opportunities in the North America region market.
Notable Developments in Network Automation Market
- April 2018: Susman, the leader of plaintiff NetFuel Inc., takes on Cisco over network automation patents, charging that numerous Cisco routers and switches infringe two of its patents on automating the management of networking systems.
- January 2018: Verizon joined the Open Network Automation Platform (ONAP) project as platinum member, under the direction of The Linux Foundation, in part to boost industry efforts around software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV).
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Network Automation Market Insights
5. Network Automation Market Dynamics
6. Global Network Automation Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Cisco System Inc.
- Juniper Networks Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- SolarWinds Inc.
- Network Automation Inc.
- Micro Focus International PLC
- NetBrain Technologies Inc.
- Apstra Inc.
- Arista Networks Inc.
- Extreme Networks Inc.
- BMC Software Inc.
- Veriflow Systems Inc.
- VMware Inc.
- Nokia Networks (Nuage Networks)
- Red Hat Inc. (Ansible Inc.)
- Forward Networks Inc.
- AppViewX Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Global Network Automation Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s5drmk/global_network?w=4