DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Bakery Ingredients Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global bakery ingredients market was estimated at USD 10.2 billion in 2016 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.8%, during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
There is a growing consumer demand for nutritional content in baked foods with low sugar, whole grain, and zero Trans-fat per serving. Increasing obesity rates and aging population have put the usage of healthy ingredients in the U.S. on a national front. The growing demand for ready-to-eat food is expected to boost the bakery ingredients market.
The shift in the conventional home cooked food to convenience foods has also increased the demand of these bakery ingredients in the emerging markets. Adoption of westernized lifestyle, double income families, emphasis on healthier lifestyles, greater nutrition awareness, and increase in disposable income are the major factors that are responsible for the growth in baked foods industry, which, in turn, will drive the demand for the bakery ingredients manufacturers.
- June 2017 - DSM N.V. introduced new range of baking enzymes that enable bakeries to deliver a better experience for gluten free bread and other kind of wheat free applications. The enzymes are developed to improve the moistness and softness of the bakery products
- December 2016 - Cargill Incorporated opened two research and development facilities in China and Minnesota, which are constructed in order to meet up with the requirements of the consumers changing expectations. The development centers will work on issues, such as improving food safety and developing new and innovative ingredients
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Insights
3. Market Dynamics
4. Market Segmentation
5. Regional Market Analysis
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- Associated British Foods PLC
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Kerry Group PLC
- AAK AB
- Tate & Lyle
- Lallemand, Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Taura Natural Ingredients Limited
- Dawn Food Products, Inc.
- Muntons PLC
- British Bakels
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5dtpk/global_bakery?w=4