DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cysteine Market - Segmented by Production Process, Application, End-user Industry, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cysteine market is expected to witness a CAGR of approximately 5.5% during the forecast period, primarily driven by growing demand from the dough conditioning application, from the bakery industry. Increasing demand from the pharmaceutical industry is also likely to stimulate the cysteine market during the forecast period.
Dough Conditioning Application Driving the Market
India is the second-largest manufacturer of biscuits, after United States. The bakery industry in India is expected to grow at 18-20% in the next five years, with proliferation of brands, such as Bauli. Bimbo, world's largest bakery product group, has muscled its way into India with the acquisition of a majority stake in a local bread group, Ready Roti India. This could spark more deals for cysteine in the coming years.
- Food the Dominating End-User Industry
- Animal Feed and Pharmaceutical Dominating the Asia-Pacific Market
- In November 2017, CJ Haide (a subsidiary of CJ CheilJedang) completed the expansion of its Daxie facility, to increase the production capacity of fermented cysteine to 3,000 metric ton.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insight
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Nippon Rika Industries Corporation
- Ajinomoto North America Inc.
- Ningbo Zhenhai Haide Biochem Co. Ltd.
- Wuhan Grand Hoyo Co. Ltd.
- Wuxi Bikang Bioengineering Co. Ltd.
- Donboo Amino Acid Co. Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- CJ Haide (CJ CheilJedang Corp.)
- Shine Star (Hubei) Biological Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Cosroma Biotech Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q47qft/global_cysteine?w=4