DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Computational Biology Market - Segmented by Application, Tools, Services, End-User and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global computational biology market is expected to register a CAGR of 19.5% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
Increase in Bioinformatics Research
There are many applications of bioinformatics and its usage has been seen in Microbial genome applications, Molecular medicine, Personalized medicine, Preventative medicine, Gene therapy, Drug development, Antibiotic resistance, Evolutionary studies, Waste cleanup, Biotechnology and many other places. This has led to an increasing research in this field, which further requires the use of computational methods.
Also, increasing number of clinical studies in pharmacogenomics and pharmacokinetics for novel drug development and growth of drug designing, disease modeling and personalized medicine are some other drivers of the market.
Lack of Trained Professionals Hampers Growth
- North America to Dominate the Market
Developments in the Market
- February 2018: Certara has recently acquired BaseCase, a Life Sciences Data Visualization company.
- February 2018: Schrdinger launched Cryo-EM Initiative (SCI) to develop breakthrough medicines using cryo-electron microscopy (Cryo-EM) technology.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities & Challenges Analysis (DROC)
7. Market Segmentation
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Key Players
- Dassault Systemes
- Chemical Computing Group Inc.
- Compugen Ltd.
- Rosa & Co. LLC (Acquired Entelos)
- Genedata AG
- Insilico Biotechnology AG
- Leadscope Inc
- Nimbus Discovery LLC
- Strand Life Sciences
- Simulation Plus Inc.
10. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s4td8l/global?w=4