DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Wiper Component Aftermarket Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Wiper Component Aftermarket Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include adoption of rear wipers by luxury automakers and increased preference for cross-overs and SUVS.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- By Component, market is divided into Wiper Blade, Rain Sensor and Wiper Motor.
- By Vehicle, market is categorized into Commercial Vehicle and Passenger Vehicle.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Automotive Wiper Component Aftermarket Market, By Component
5 Automotive Wiper Component Aftermarket Market, By Vehicle
6 Automotive Wiper Component Aftermarket Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- DOGA S.A.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Denso Corporation
- ITW Global Brands
- Federal-Mogul Motorparts LLC.
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Pilot Automotive
- TEX Automotive Ltd.
- Nippon Wiper Blade Co., Ltd.
- AM Equipment
- Robert Bosch AG
- Mitsuba Corp.
- B. Hepworth and Company Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95dd7g/global_automotive?w=4